Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions ("Terms") Last updated: 27/09/2018
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the https://www.yourproteinhub.com website. (also know as we, and us)
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these terms. These terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access or purchase the Service.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service ("Purchase"), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your Name. Address, Contact number, Email Address and any other information we require for the purchase of the service. The contents of this website are for general information purpose only. All contents are subject to change without notice. Your order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of your order. Completion of our acceptance will be from when the order is dispatched. Neither we or our third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timelessness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information provided for any particular purpose. You use the information and products offered at your own risk. It will be your responsibility to ensure the product you purchase is suitable for you.
Links To Other Web Sites;
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Your Protein Hub. We have no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the rights to claim any outstanding fees, as we see applicable. We may sell your debt to a 3rd party for debt collection in some cases.
Once payment has been made we sadly do not issue refunds unless the item is out of stock with our suppliers. Refunds can take up to 14 working days subject to your bank requirements and we do not have any control over the speed on which your bank processes the refund.
Out of Stock Goods;
We strive to ensure all products are available, however on occasions, we may run out of stock due to unforeseen high demand. In this occasion, we aim to have your order ready for dispatch within 5 working days and will notify you by email of any delay. Where goods are no longer available from the manufacturer we will offer you an alternative product of the same quality or issue a refund to your account.
Digital Goods Refunds;
Whereas for "digital goods" once payment has been successful we sadly cannot refund you as the goods are digital and therefore we have no control over such.
We sometimes offer discount promo codes on literature, online via our social media accounts and via our website. All promotions all have a minimum spending limit of £49.99 per order. Unless otherwise stated.
Changes to Terms and Conditions;
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is a material we will try to provide at least 30 days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
Competitions and Social Marketing;
By participating in our prize draw/giveaways, participants have agreed to accept and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
This prize draw is only open to residents of England, Scotland or Wales aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required.
- This prize draw excludes employees of Your Protein Hub or of any company involved in the prize draw and anyone else professionally connected with the prize draw and their immediate households and families and such individuals may not participate. In entering the prize draw you confirm that you are eligible to do so. We may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw. We reserve the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
- Our decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into. To enter the prize draw you must fully comply with the rules stated in the giveaway post.
- Only one entry is permitted per person. Entries submitted through third parties or automatically generated by a computer or incomplete entries will not be accepted.
- The winner will be selected at random following the Closing Date from all entries properly received which meet these Terms and Conditions as verified by ourselves being Your Protein Hub and/or our agents.
- The winner will be sent an email to confirm that they have won the prize draw where the draw takes place on Instagram we will notify the winner by DM only.
- No substitute or cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
- We being Your Protein Hub accepts no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed or damaged during delivery to the Promoter. We will not be liable for a prize that does not reach the intended recipient for reasons beyond what we believe to be reasonable control.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any participant with reasonable grounds to believe that the participant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions or has been fraudulent.
- All participants' personal data will be held and processed by ourselves or our agent in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection 1998.
- If you are the winner of the draw, by submitting your entry you agree that we may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this draw.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the draw and these Terms and Conditions without notice especially but not limited to in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of our control. Any changes to the draw will be notified to participants as soon as possible by ourselves.
- We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury (other than its liability for personal injury or death as a result of any negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any participant in entering the draw, including as a result of any participant winning or not winning the prize. We also accept no responsibility for entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit.
- By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails and push notifications from ourselves containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email and push notification that we send.
- Your Protein Hub may also announce the winner website and social media feeds (including Facebook and Twitter).
- The draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Instagram winners have 48hrs to claim their prize after such time we reserve the right to offer the prize to another participant.
- All competitions/giveaways are subject to P&P fees. Only available to UK residents.
- We reserve the right to offer alternatives if the stock is no longer available.
By making a purchase and/or participating in any prize, competition or giveaway, you hereby agree to the terms and conditions here stated.
For all legal correspondences, please send to; Your Protein Hub Limited. Registered Address 71-75 Shelton St. Covent Gardens. London WC2H 9JQ. Registered in England & Wales. Registered No 12473745